Date Posted: October 11, 2019
Application Deadline: October 25, 2019
Location: Edmonton, AB
Job Type: Full-Time Salaried
Salary: $60,000 – $70,000 annually, based on experience and qualifications.
Great Work. Great People. Great Place. GREAT Purpose.
Are you looking for a career that makes a real difference in the lives of Albertans? Do you want to be part of a growing organization with opportunities for development? Do you want to look forward to coming to work every day? Do you want to work with others to make a difference with dignity and joy? Then Goodwill Industries of Alberta is the place for you!
Goodwill is dedicated to providing people with disabilities the opportunity to find meaningful employment. This is made possible as a direct result of the generosity of Albertans in our community who choose to donate to Goodwill, where these items are resold through our successful retail stores. Our dedicated, ambitious and hard-working team members are the key to our success. By showing that we care, working as a team, continuously improving, and being accountable, our organization is driven towards GREATness, all the while, inspiring Albertans to make a difference.
The Manager, Program Quality Assurance is responsible for the continuous improvement, evaluation, reporting, and integrity of the Career Connections (CC) program. As a member of the CC Leadership Team, they provide collaborative leadership to the entire CC team.
This is a Leadership position within Goodwill and professional accountabilities include:
- Strategic leadership of Goodwill’s mission services related to community employment programs within the province.
- Working with the Vice President and CC Leadership Team to maintain CARF accreditation every three years and that the quality improvement plan is followed.
- Creating a positive workplace that supports retention and engagement of Career Connections team members and people supported.
- Operating priorities within defined budget limits, monitoring monthly expenditures, addressing variances, management of external funding and grants and participating in budget planning.
- Proactively identifying and addressing the needs of the Career Connections functions in support of long term sustainability and growth.
- Meeting requirements of reporting as required by provincial government for funding contracts.
- Monitoring CC Key Performance Indicators and reporting requirements of Goodwill.
- Monitoring program team members’ communication and documentation compliance.
- Maintaining accurate payroll reporting in ADP for all direct reports.
- Collaborating with the Manager, Program Delivery in the planning and facilitation of agency orientation, in-service training and development workshops for new and existing program team members.
- Providing support and supervision to the Program Data & Reporting Analyst, Career & Skill Development Specialist, and Reception team members.
- Assisting the CC Leadership Team in developing exhibits for CC programs.
Successful candidates will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in relevant social science.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with individuals with disabilities or related work experience
- Access to a reliable vehicle and a valid class 5 driver’s license, vehicle insurance, appropriate registration and a clean driving record.
- Must pass criminal records check, including Vulnerable Sector Search.
- Valid First Aid and CPR certificate
- Must be able to communicate effectively through oral and written communication and documentation.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and use and facilitate good judgment quickly and effectively.
- Maintain an open and honest attitude while making moral decisions.
- Recognize the great efforts of fellow Team Members through genuine recognition activities.
The Application Process:
For more information on Goodwill Industries of Alberta and what we offer, please visit our website at www.goodwill.ab.ca.
Candidates interested in this opportunity should forward their Resume and Cover letter outlining how they are a GREAT fit with Goodwill via email by October 25, 2019. We thank all applicants for their interest wanting to be a part of our GREAT purpose. Only applicants who submit a full application will be considered.
Please note the selected candidate will be required to submit to a Criminal Record Check
Goodwill Industries of Alberta is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination of any kind.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.