Date Posted: November 16, 2022
Job Type: Full-time Salaried (37.5 hours per week)
Range: $55,000 - $60,000/year
Posting ID: (18-PRA)
Great Work. Great People. Great Place. GREAT Purpose.
Are you looking for a career that makes a real difference in the lives of Albertans? Do you want to be part of a growing organization with opportunities for development? Do you want to look forward to coming to work every day? Do you want to work with others to make a difference with dignity and joy? Then Goodwill Industries of Alberta is the place for you!
Goodwill is dedicated to providing people with disabilities the opportunity to find meaningful employment. This is made possible as a direct result of the generosity of Albertans in our community who choose to donate to Goodwill, where these items are resold through our successful retail stores. Our dedicated, ambitious and hard-working team members are the key to our success. By showing that we care, working as a team, continuously improving, and being accountable, our organization is driven towards GREATness, all the while, inspiring Albertans to make a difference.
The Program Data & Reporting Analyst is responsible for collecting, organizing, monitoring and distributing information related to quality and process improvement functions. This includes but is not limited to compliance with, and documentation, of quality management standards, CARF and Government of Alberta standards for the Career Connections Employment Programs (CC). The Program Data & Reporting Analyst is also responsible for managing our various program contracts and deliverables along with the CC outcomes management system and the development and maintenance of the Efforts to Outcomes (ETO) Social Solutions database and Mobius.
What you’ll be doing:
In collaboration with the Quality Assurance Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Being the point of contact for all ETO Social Solutions coordination support for Career Connections staff members.
- Performing visual audits and interpreting ETO audits on data to identify quality and completeness of information.
- Assisting in preparing Key Performance Indicator’s (KPI) reports on the progress of closed and outstanding service provisions.
- Coordinating document submissions between funding providers, any external contractors and vendors.
- Collaborating with the Quality Assurance Manager to ensure compliance to standards, procedures and protocols.
- Processing technical change management documents following change management procedures.
- Preparing weekly, monthly, quarterly reports of outcome performance/funds used to date and projects future months.
- Assisting with preparation for CARF accreditation standards.
- Creating and editing ETO Touchpoints and reports.
- Reviewing and verifying data from ETO, and investigating missing data.
- Training staff on ETO use and assisting staff as needed in using ETO.
What you bring to the table:
- Rehabilitation diploma or equivalent education in the human services field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with individuals with disabilities and/or barriers to employment is considered an asset.
- Must be eligible to work in Canada.
- First Aid certificate, Level C with CPR & AED
- Abuse Prevention and Protocol Training.
- A valid class 5 driver’s license, vehicle insurance, appropriate registration and a clean driving record is considered an asset.
- Must pass a criminal records check, including Vulnerable Sector Search.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Must be able to communicate effectively through oral and written communication and documentation.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and use and facilitate good judgment quickly and effectively.
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Deliver amazing customer service by going above and beyond for all Goodwill customers.
- Demonstrate teamwork and engage fellow Team Members in contributing to Goodwill’s mission & core purpose.
- Maintain an open and honest attitude while making moral decisions.
- Recognize the great efforts of fellow Team Members through genuine recognition activities.
- Contribute to a welcoming & accepting work environment by showing respect at all times.
- Hold oneself and fellow Team Members accountable in their roles and for their contributions to Goodwill’s mission & core purpose.
- Continuously look to improve oneself and the organization in any aspect including but not limited to processes, communications, tasks and customer experience.
- Prioritize safety in all tasks, ensuring safety of self as well as fellow Team Members.
The Application Process:
For more information on Goodwill Industries of Alberta and what we offer, please visit our website at www.goodwill.ab.ca.
Candidates interested in this opportunity should apply here. Applications will be reviewed once the video pre-screen has been submitted. If there are any questions or you require accommodations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org . We thank all applicants for their interest in being a part of our GREAT purpose.
Please note the selected candidate will be required to submit to a Criminal Record Check
Goodwill Industries of Alberta is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination of any kind.