2019 is coming to an end and this year we couldn’t thank our wonderful shoppers, donors, volunteers and team members for making this year one of the most successful yet!
To show our appreciation and as a thank you to our shoppers and donors, we are excited to offer an opportunity to save BIG at Goodwill!
Together, we proudly support and serve Albertans with disabilities, and ensure they receive valuable career development and job placement. We couldn’t do it without you and your contributions.
Some things to consider about your contributions:
• You helped send 187 Albertans through our Path to Employment.
• You’ve contributed to the more than 500,000 donations we received this past year.
• Through recycling and re-purposing we now have a 90% diversion rate from landfills.
• Thanks to you, Goodwill connects Albertans with disabilities to meaningful employment.
• 88.7 cents of every dollar you spent was reinvested into Goodwill’s mission.
This award-winning year is thanks to your support! We continued on with our Sustainability Action Plan, and were honored to receive an Emerald Award for Sustainability and a Calgary Chamber of Voluntary Organizations award for Innovation in terms of our environmental stewardship.
As honoured as this makes us, we enter 2020 excited to reach all new heights of success.
Together we are changing lives for the better, strengthening families and communities through the power of work and the dignity of a job.
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year from Goodwill.
Courtesy of Doug Roxburgh
Goodwill Industries of Alberta Contributor